Friday, February 19, 2010

said...'Dear Best Friend'

Dear Best Friend....

It has been 16 years (and counting) since we have known each other......
and I am glad to have a friend who could and will  compromise with everything I did and am doing...
trying your best to deal with my carelessness, blurry image, and being by my side for all these years......
Thanks for being a great friend..and continue being one....
Love you gal!


There are lots of things that I would like to say..but I know I will end up saying out nonsense stuff...huhu.. ^^

Happy Birthday to You Nicky! ^^

Love ya..muahhxxx.... ;)

ps: Happy Birthday to dear Rabiátul Atirah too! ^^ 

1 comment:

  1. Dear bestie...
    You're the best!
    I could never asked for more :D

    Thanks...
    Thanks you for all the little uncountable things that you had done...

    Thank you for all the big sacrifices that you had made...

    Love you lots..
    hugs and kisses!

    ReplyDelete